This seminar will be essential for anyone who needs to know where to begin when looking to develop and license a veterinary novel biotherapeutic in the EU.
The programme will provide a high level overview of the current, rather fluid situation on novel biotherapeutics and will leave delegates with a clear understanding of the present regulatory landscape and how to approach this type of product development in the EU.
The opportunities that novel biotherapeutics offer in the veterinary industry are becoming increasingly important in this competitive field and this course will provide delegates with a comprehensive insight as to how to maximise on this opportunity.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Newcomers to the veterinary pharmaceutical industry
- Academics/Entrepeneurs interested in commercialising a novel biotherapeutic
- Business development managers
- Regulatory managers unfamiliar with this product area
- Research and Development managers
- Human pharmaceutical managers wanting to establish how to ‘translate’ their product to the veterinary field
|Building:||The Rembrandt Hotel|
|Address:||11 Thurloe Place|